An evacuation plan is a display informing the occupants of a building of the measures to be taken in case of an emergency evacuation. It serves to the orientation of the firefighters in case of an intervention. We must find at least one evacuation plan by ‘floor area’ under the National Code of fire article 188.8.131.52.
- Spatial orientation consistent with the meaning of the building
- NFPA and ISO standardized pictograms
- Branding and pre-approval of the standard by the client
- Aerial view of the building facilitating the location of the gathering point
- Emergency procedure adapted to the realities of your fire alarm system
- Comprehensive plan for the floors
- Plan of the building
- Models: white, metal, click Board, gold, paper, Plexiglas, etc.